- The compo machines will be a PAL C64 with Retro Replay cartridge and a 1541-II floppy drive.
- Please state which SID chip to use (6581/8580). This information will be displayed on the info slides for your production.
- Please state if your entry requires any user interaction (pressing space at the end of parts, etc).
- The entry has to be delivered as .D64/.PRG file (strongly preferred) or on a 5.25" DD/SD floppy disk.
- If you have no experience on how to make demos look good on the bigscreen, we strongly suggest reading this article by kb/farbrausch.
If you have questions or suggestions about these rules, contact the organizers at .