- The competition machine is an A1200, 68060/66Mhz with 64MB RAM and OS 3.1, with latest AHI installed, latest phase5/DCE 68060.library and SetPatch v43.6.
- No PPC Amiga entries here! We decided not to allow PPC entries because all major "post-68k" Amiga variants are either discontinued or not quite there yet. We do have Pegasos/AmigaOne hardware and accept entries for them in the Console/Real wild compo. Please contact us in advance if you plan to do so.
- Assigns and installation scripts are forbidden. Going into the demo's directory and starting the main executable have to be the only necessary steps to watch the demo.
- There will be no OS 3.5 or 3.9 libraries or datatypes installed on the compo machine. Make sure your production does NOT depend on them.
- All custom libraries have to be delivered with the demo/intro; they have to reside in the demo/intro's directory and will count into the file size of your production - no 64k intros with 2MB libs, please.
- Pressing either the right mouse button or ESC has to end the demo instantly.
- The entry has to be delivered as single .lha, .lzx, .lzh, .zip or .tar.gz file.
- All entries have to run in a "clean" environment, that is booting AmigaOS without startup sequence, running SetPatch and then the demo/intro executable.
If you have questions or suggestions about these rules, contact the organizers at .