This section is meant for content that is not directly related to the party but might be interesting to you nonetheless. Its contents currently include:
- Website of the very first Breakpoint event - Breakpoint 2003
- Website of the second Breakpoint event - Breakpoint 2004
- Guess what - Breakpoint 2005
- And in 2006, there was another Breakpoint!
- A tutorial on encoding MP3/OGG files for maximum quality, written by one of the music compo organizers, Maxx/Kolabore.
- Making your demo enjoyable on a big screen, another tutorial, this time by kb, long-time member of the beam team and coder of several demos.
- Some financial background info for Breakpoint 2007 - where does the entrance fee go into, what are the main costs of the party etc.
- Links to other stuff you might be interested in if you visit this site.