- Only one entry per artist and competition allowed.
- The entry has to be delivered in .bmp, .iff, .png or .tga format, no lossy formats like .jpg please!
- Maximum resolution is 1024x768 in TrueColor.
- All entries will be shown at least twice at different daytimes to compensate for the light level in the hall.
- We will have a jury preselection before the compos. All pictures which have been selected out of the show can of course
be downloaded and voted on.
- You must include exactly 4 (four) working stages of your entry. All entries without working stages will be
disqualified, and further working stages will be removed from the archive!
- The working stages must have the filename "step1.???", "step2.???", "step3.???" and "step4.???".
- You must also include a list of the tools used, to be displayed on the big screen.
- Only still images are allowed, no animations.
If you have questions or suggestions about these rules, contact the organizers.